Healthy Life with E-Health Tour
we provide comprehensive and reliable healthcare
Our Wide Contracted Hospital Network in All Branches
Safe Future with E-Health Tour Complications Insurance!
As E-Health Tour; In line with world health standards, we offer privileged health consultancy to patients who demand international health services with our international health tourism authority. Our health tourism service covers Turkey and the international area and includes contracted and accredited health institutions in many countries such as India and Taiwan as well as Turkey.
- Our priority is to offer a privileged and reliable treatment process to our patients who want to continue their healing journey with us.
- We support you in your treatment process and in the next stages.
- We carry out our work within the framework of professional experience, honesty, loyalty, and dignity.
- We offer complication insurance to avoid worries and have a safe health experience.
Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery includes categories such as reconstructive surgery, hand surgery, craniofacial surgery, microsurgery, and burn treatment. These are surgical methods used to repair all acquired or congenital tissue and organ loss affecting the skin, subcutaneous, and bones on the body surface. Aesthetic/cosmetic surgery is applied to further beautify and perfect the body’s appearance.
- Skin cancers and surgical treatment,
- Post-traumatic functional disorders of the hand,
- Eyelid disorders,
- Breast augmentation/reduction, liposuction, facelift, etc. transactions.
Bariatric surgery, also known as bariatric surgery, is recommended for patients with a body mass index of 40 and above (morbidly obese) or a body mass index of over 35 and who cannot lose weight with methods such as medical nutrition, exercise, and medical treatment under the supervision of a specialist. It can also be applied to patients receiving cardiovascular diseases and diabetes treatment.
- Fast weight loss,
- Permanent weight maintenance,
- Eliminating disease risks,
- A healthy and quality life.
Hair transplantation is a natural and permanent solution to the problem of thinning and baldness in people with hair loss or hair loss. Healthy hair follicles are transplanted to areas where the hair follicle is no longer active and where balding occurs, using microsurgical methods. Hair transplantation is planned and applied completely individually. It is performed in a hospital environment by experts and experienced doctors and teams.
- Personal planning and implementation is done.
- The patient’s own healthy hair is added.
- The person’s own hair is permanently restored as if it had never been shed.
- Natural hair appearance is provided with modern medical applications.
Mouth and dental health
Oral and maxillofacial health includes extensive application areas and allows for solving both medical and cosmetic problems. All surgical operations are performed by a highly trained dental surgeon. Operations such as the treatment of diseases related to the face, jaw, and mouth, and correction of injuries or defects are the operations performed in this unit.
- Personal planning and implementation is done,
- Implant (maxillofacial, dental), Tooth Extraction, Impacted Tooth Extraction,
- Sinus Lifting and Cyst or Tumor Resection,
- It covers procedures such as Genioplasty, Maxillary Osteotomy, Mandibular Osteotomy, and Bimaxillary Osteotomy within the scope of jaw surgery.
Eye Disorders and Diseases
Disturbances that cause deterioration or complete loss of vision due to environmental, genetic or age-related factors that may occur in the eyes, which are among the most important and sensitive sensory organs of the body, can affect the patient’s life in an extremely negative way. Many eye diseases can be treated in individuals who have regular check-ups and start to receive the necessary treatment when the disease is in the early stages, thanks to early diagnosis. Treatment areas:
- Cataract, Glaucoma, Strabismus,
- Diabetic Retinopathy,
- Tear Duct Occlusion,
- Blepharoplasty, Refractive Surgery.
The field of orthopedics and traumatology uses the latest technologies to diagnose congenitally and acquired musculoskeletal diseases, as well as medical and surgical treatment. Diagnosis and treatment of orthopedic diseases are becoming more important today due to functional limitation. It is divided into different branches in terms of the diseases that Orthopedics and Traumatology deal with:
- Traumatology, Sports traumatology, and Arthroscopic surgery,
- Spine, Prosthesis, foot and ankle surgery,
- Tumor surgery,
- Pediatric orthopedics, etc.
All kinds of treatment procedures performed with imaging methods are evaluated within the scope of interventional radiology. It is performed with the interventional neuroradiology and angiography method used in the treatment of vascular problems in the head/neck region and brain and even the spinal cord. The treatment of the problems in the veins of the brain, which is at the most extreme point, by entering through the groin and going from the vein to the brain, is often done with this method.
- Acute stroke treatment,
- Sudden congestion in brain vessels,
- Recovering brain tissue,
- Paralysis or other obstacles are prevented.
Thermal tourism includes our relaxing health services, which are provided under the supervision and control of various specialists and physicians, to benefit human health along with environmental and climatic elements in regions with thermal waters. Thermal water treatments are used for the purpose of improving health, protecting, and being fit. Thermal medical applications:
- Spa, hammam, mud treatments,
- Gas bath, inhalation therapy,
- Drinking cures,
- Covers marine treatments.
Check-up is a health service that covers all diagnostic and examination applications carried out for the purpose of evaluating the general health status of people, clarifying the risk factors for diseases, and controlling and management of existing health problems. Depending on various parameters such as the age of the person applying for a check-up, additional diseases, and risk factors; The health status of the person is evaluated by using certain screening tests. If necessary, the patient can be referred to other tests, lifestyle changes can be suggested, or treatment can be started.
- Complete blood count (hemogram) and complete urinalysis,
- Blood lipid (blood fat and cholesterol) levels,
- Chest X-ray and electrocardiography,
- Thyroid function test is examined.
We will perform both standard and specialized naturopathic lab tests as part of the assessment process. Naturopathic doctors can order many of the same diagnostic tests as your family physician, such as blood work, stool, urine, and saliva testing. We can also perform an H Pylori Breath Test, Stool Ova and Parasite testing.
- Gastrointestinal Testing
- Laboratory Tests on Hormonal Levels
- Cardiovascular Lab Tests
- Toxins & Pollutant Testing
Genes are DNA instructions that we all inherit from our parents. Different “mistakes” in our genes, called mutations, can cause different diseases. Some of these diseases are rare, like cystic fibrosis or Huntington’s disease, others are common, like cancer. Genetic tests can be used to confirm the diagnosis or give you information about possible development of a disease.
- DNA Sequencing
- Cytogenetics (Karyotyping and FISH)
Aside from tissue biopsy, cytology serves as an indispensable tool in screening and diagnosing cancer. In this technique, a cytological material is obtained from the patient, spread onto glass slides for microscopic examination, stained, screened for abnormalities and assessed prior to the issuance of a final report.
- Gynaecological Cytology
- Non-Gynaecological Cytology
- Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology
- BAL Differential Cell Count
Professional and Reliable Service Experience
We ensure that our patients who choose the E-Health Tour for health tourism receive their treatment in technologically advanced and equipped health institutions by cooperating with professional and experienced doctors and their teams.
How does it work?
Let’s find the best treatment plan for you.
Let’s plan your trip.
Let’s meet you
We ask that you fill out a detailed form about the subject you wish to be treated before we begin your health journey. When your forms are shared with our specialists, a fast and reliable planning process begins.